Intro to Rally Obedience
(45 minutes each week, for 6 weeks @ $125)
For dogs 6 months and older, with basic obedience and no experience with competition heeling, and Rally Obedience signs and exercises.
Our Rally Obedience classes are designed for dogs 6 months and older, who have completed our Obedience and Manners training program. This class focuses on teaching you the skills necessary to train, as well as compete in the sport of Rally Obedience. In addition to learning how to teach your dog the exercises corresponding to each individual Rally sign, you will also learn to read and recognize the various Rally signs, how to successfully guide your dog through a course of Rally signs, and handling strategies should you wish to compete. Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes to an hour.
Classes range in size from 3-5 handler/dog teams.
Dogs must have basic obedience skills, or have passed an initial evaluation, and be manageable on leash or in a public setting to enroll.
The Intro Class is designed to be 6 consecutive weeks in length and meet once a week, for 45 minutes each week.
This class must be completed prior to participating in any Rally Obedience Drop-In Practices.
*After the Intro class, attendance can be at your convenience at the level you and your dog are training in.*
Next Class Start Date: Friday, March 16th @ 7:00pm
• Can be done using the above buttons
• Can be done through the Class Calendar
• Must be done 48 hours prior to class start time
• Treat pouch/apron
• Properly fitted buckle collar or front clip harness
• 4-6 foot fixed leash (no retractable leashes)
• High value training treats
• Click here to review class policies
• Click here to download a copy of class policies
101 Didion Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
St. Peters, MO 63376
- The training room is located on the far right of the main kennel building - once you pull into the parking lot, you can park anywhere in the front of the building, the door to the training room is a white door on the far right of the building. There is a large grassy potty area along the parking lot, please pick up after your dog(s).