Barn Hunt Practices for Experienced Teams
Dogs and their handlers work as a team to hunt out rats hidden in a straw bale obstacle course. Dogs must indicate a number of rats, ignore distractor tubes, climb on top of straw bales, and negotiate a tunnel composed of straw bales.
Practices are drop-in based, and can be paid as you go, or with a package.
For dogs and handlers who have completed an Intro to Barn Hunt course, or are currently competing in the sport.
Practices will be held weekly, but you can drop in as you like!
Please be sure to RSVP, as there will only be 4 handler/dog teams per hour long practice.
RSVP for Practices
• Can be done using the above buttons
• Can be done through the Class Calendar
• Must be done 48 hours prior to class start time
• Treat pouch/apron
• Properly fitted buckle collar or front clip harness
• 4-6 foot fixed leash (no retractable leashes)
• High value training treats
• Click here to review class policies
• Click here to download a copy of class policies
Classes location TBD